4 Bedroomed Property
Our largest property, with VERY large reception / dining area!
- Sleeps: 8-(plus 2 infants)
- Bedrooms: 2 Double Bedrooms and 2 Twins
- Bathrooms: 2 (both with showers)
- Living Area: Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Kitchen Area: Cooker, Dishwasher, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine
- External: Own garden area with sun loungers, table and chairs and BBQ for al fresco eating.
The Longère is a tastefully restored 17th century dwelling, maintaining many original features such as stone walls, solid wood floors and oak beams throughout.
The large, comfortable lounge area has ample space to relax and unwind.
The spacious kitchen and dining area contains all the modern conveniences you could possibly need, including a dishwasher, washing machine, microwave and fridge freezer.
A handcrafted solid wood staircase leads to 4 bedrooms, 2 double and 2 twin - all with character features.
There are 2 shower rooms with wc and basin.
At the rear is a private area containing a traditional Breton barbecue and alfresco eating area, beyond is a large communal garden and heated 10 x 4m swimming pool.
Parking is at the front of the property.
For your additional comfort the Longère has a DVD library, books, and games for children and adults. Also toys, highchairs, travel cots safety gates, children’s crockery and cutlery, baby bath etc.
Please Read our Booking Terms & Conditions PageTerms/Conditions
View Property Rental Pricing Here
Enquire About Property Availability Here