Our Booking Terms and Conditions
Please Read Before Booking....
Terms & Conditions
By paying the booking deposit (or entire rental in case of a late booking) the renter confirms that they have read and agreed with these terms and conditions.
Bookings & Deposits
1. All bookings are provisional until confirmed by e-mail and your deposit/full payment received.
2. We reserve the right to refuse any booking we consider to be unsuitable for our property.
3. Prices are as quoted, but we will reserve the right to correct any error.
4. The payment of a 25% non-refundable deposit ensures reservation, and is subject to acceptance of our terms and conditions. Reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
Balance & Security Deposit.
5. The balance is payable 60 days before the arrival date. If you are booking within 60 days of your arrival date the full amount is payable immediately.
6. A security deposit of £150 or 200€ is required, payable with the final balance. This is incase of damage to the property, it’s contents, the fosse, pool or outside areas. However the sum reserved shall not limit the client’s liability to the owners. The client agrees to pay for any loss or damage and the owners reserves the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover these costs. The owners will account to the client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within 1 week of the end of the rental period.
7. We strongly advise that you take out your own holiday cancellation insurance when booking. We will provide you with any documentation needed for your insurers should it be necessary to cancel. Cancellation charges are as follows :- Greater than 60 days before rental commencement - Deposit only. 60 days before rental commencement - 100% of rental fee.
In the unlikely event that the owners need to cancel your booking, alternative dates will be offered or a full refund given (and alternative accomodation will try to be offered.)
Arrival & Departures.
8. Period of rental commences at 4pm on day of arrival, and ends at 10.30am on day of departure. Alterations to arrival and departure times may be possible by prior arrangement.
9. On departure the property and outside areas are to be left in the same state of tidiness and cleanliness that they were on arrival. The owners reserve the right to make a retention from your security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the property is left in an unacceptable condition.
What is included.
10. Rental prices includes linen, cot bedding, tea towels, and the end of stay cleaning. (Please bring your own towels). We provide washing facilities and basic provisions in our complimentary welcome pack. Should you require further shopping the owners are happy to provide information on this service they offer.
11. Pets are not accepted on the premises.
12. Smoking is not permitted inside any of the buildings. Ashtrays are provided for smoking in the outside areas.
13. Please report breakages and damages, so that they may be replaced in time for our next guests.
14. Your booking is only for the number of people stated on booking form. This occupancy level is to ensure the comfort of our guests.
15. We regret we cannot be held responsible for interruption in services eg. internet, swimming pool, electric, water. We ensure you we will endeavor to do our best to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Please report any defects or issues to the owners as soon as possible, so repairs or replacements can be carried out promptly.
16. The owners respect the right to your privacy whilst staying in the property but reserve the right to enter the property should this be necessary to carry out urgent repairs.
17. The owners shall not be liable to you or any member of your party for any loss or damage to you, your property or vehicle however caused. We strongly advise holiday insurance which covers you for all accidents. We cannot be held responsible for conditions outside our control e.g. cancelled or delayed flights/ferries, restrictive weather etc where you are unable to arrive at the property during the period that it is booked.
18. The owners reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance or are not treating the property with due respect. In this event no refund will be made for the unused portion of the holiday. The communal gardens and pool areas are shared with other guests, so please be respectful and mindful of this.
19. The pool is open 9am to 9pm from June to September, weather permitting. The water temperature is dependent on weather conditions. Parents are responsible for the supervision of the children using the pool at all times. Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult.
No crockery or glass is allowed by the pool. Plastic cups are provided.
As a liner system is in operation we ask you enter and exit the pool by the ladder only and do not wear or carry sharp objects including watches and jewellery.
Damage to the pool will result in its closure and you may be liable for any repair costs.
20. At Gites de Camors we have a Fosse or Sceptic Tank system. Please do not put anything other than toilet paper down the toilets or sinks (this includes wipes, tampons etc.) Nappy bags and bins are provided for the disposal of these items. The owners reserves the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover any cost involved repairing blockages or damage to the fosse.
21. Under no circumstances shall the Owner’s liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owners for the rental period.
22. This contract shall be governed by French law in every particular including information and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in France. Any proceedings arising out of or in conjunction with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in France.